Previously a bank, now a Wetherspoon pub, named after MP William Wilberforce who was a crucial figure in the abolition of the slave trade.
The Three John Scotts Wetherspoon pub, named after three vicars to, who successively ran the St. Mary’s Church (opposite this pub) in the 19th century.
Cogan House on Bowlalley Lane was built in 1876 by William Botterill for the Hull Exchange Company.
A former merchants workhouse on King Street- now for residential use in the Old Town.
Holy Trinity House was first built in 1457, and re-built in 1753.
The George Hotel, one of the oldest pubs in Hull, also has the smallest window in the world.
Built around the year 1300, the Church of the Holy Trinity is the oldest building in the city of Kingston Upon Hull.
Wilberforce House, the residence of William Wilberforce, was built in the year 1660.
The Commercial Museum on High Street, Hull Old Town.
The Lion and Key pub, 1817.
The oldest pub in Hull, Ye Olde Black Boy, built in 1729.